Woman from work possibly Interested

Home Forums Dating Woman from work possibly Interested

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Asaberry Coleman

I’m getting mixed signals from this woman from my job. She usually avoids eye contact with me but I’ve caught her glancing at me and turning away whenever I see her. She keeps her distance but she’s usually close by and she sometimes ignores me. I’ve had several conversations with her where she smiles and she maintains eye contact when I speak to her but she seems nervous or anxious. She tends to laugh at some of the things I say even though I didn’t mean to be funny. She never says Hi or good morning unless I say it first. I think she’s attracted to me but I’m not sure she’s interested in me

Sorano

At first, I even thought if you are the guy I crushed at my work lol. I mean I can totally relate it, as I’m almost being the same as the woman in your story.
    She might be taking much control on herself, thinking you are not interested in her!
    But she wants to be friendly, get to know you and get closer, but only in a condition if you wants it too. Why don’t you give her the chance to get to know about each other like talking about random stuffs besides job. And going around events where both you and she is interested in (if you like her too).
    Thus if you even don’t romantically like her, she would know what she should do later on like to try on you or leave you.
    Be a man, make your first move if you like her.

Chad

Some girls may never give you straight signals… Even when you’re dating they may never communicate what they want. This isn’t advice but what I would do in your situation is keep giving her attention in a playful manner… See if she starts communicating and open up before I would even consider dating her. I see a date as a continuation of what the two of us have started… If there’s no back and forth then what would you be continuing on the date ?

Pejtu

ASk her for coffe after work if she says yes then good to go if not leave it and dont talk to her any more

Asaberry Coleman

I asked her out, turns out she’s married.

Chad

Haha damn… Oh well 😀

Asaberry Coleman

Okay, the situation is a little more complicated. One of my coworkers told me that she is technical divorced, but there is a lot of back and forth between her and her ex.

Chad

Oh my

Lost Password

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.