Will a guy bring a girl to meet his family if he doesn’t think it’ll lead to anything long term between them?

Home Forums Dating Will a guy bring a girl to meet his family if he doesn’t think it’ll lead to anything long term between them?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Maya
    Participant

I would think that guys are more strict when it comes to who they bring around their family, especially their mom?

The guy I’ve been seeing has brought me around to his family, including his mom. I even attended her birthday dinner.

Would a guy just causally bring a girl to family events or is this a good sign that our relationship will lead to something more soon?

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi Maya,

It really depends on what occurs after he brings you to these family events. Does he continue to talk to you about his family members and what they are like? Or, does he barely talk about his family, if at all, until the next family event he takes you to?

If he is continuously talking to you about his family members after having taken you to these family events, he is trying to make you more acquainted with them in the hopes that you start building relationships with them. This is often a way he is able to get some insight into how you would get along with them long term.

This shows that he is thinking about taking his relationship with you more seriously.

If he barely talks about his family after having taken you to these family events, you are just someone he brings along so that he doesn’t look like the odd one out. This approach doesn’t bode well when it comes to how serious he intends to get with you in terms of your relationship.

Lost Password

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships