Why would a single guy text a married woman?

Home Forums Romance Why would a single guy text a married woman?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Wendy 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Wendy

Dear Question Asker,

Take a moment to help answer someone else's question. This dramatically increases the chances that your question will also get answered.

Click here to help answer someone else's question.

What motivates a single guy to continue a texting relationship with a married woman? The topic is mostly about our mutual passion ( sports ) and he even invited me to join his fantasy football league. ( with his buddies ) He sometimes disappears but always reappears with texts or other types of invitations. What are his intentions?

#113867 Reply

hana

Is he your friend? because if he is then I don’t think it is anything more than just wanting to continue being friends. The fact that he is not a constant texter and pops up randomly makes it seem like he is just seeking a friendship. However, if it is something you are not comfortable with then just make your boundaries clear.

#113868 Reply

Wendy

Thank you for your reply. There is a history of flirtations over text and in person. At one point, it got a bit personal but we both backed off at different times. I thought he would disappear, but he keeps coming back. He has plenty of friends to talk about sports, he doesn’t need my friendship for that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Why would a single guy text a married woman?
Your information:

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships