Why this guy left me after only a first date ?

Home Forums Question & Answer Why this guy left me after only a first date ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Incest = fun for the whole family 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Download A Free eBook:

50 Ways To Make A Guy Miss You And Want You Back (Free eBook)

50 Ways To Get A Girl To Chase You (Free eBook)

• Author

Radwa

Hi,

I need advice as I am 28 years old and have been single all my life. The thing is that this guy saw me somewhere or in a photo and liked me therefore he asked my friend about me if I was available so he was interested and very excited to meet me. So I met him with two friends to get to know each other, the minute he walked in he’s avoiding eye contact with me and avoiding asking me anything personal it was pretty formal like an interview sometimes but after a while he seemed interested and we started to hit it off asking me things about me but still we were both nervous but he was way more nervous “his friend said”. Anyways we talked for about an hour and a half but he got up all of a sudden and had to go and after two days our common friend said that he said positive things about me but he felt no chemistry ! I felt like he rushed things and made a decision too quickly especially that he was nervous we weren’t casually talking we were trying to know more about each other, he also said to our friend that he’s looking for someone like his sister “weird huh ?!” I just felt like we need to see each other again maybe follow me on Instagram or take my number I want to know if its something that I did is it because I didn’t seem interested enough or is it my looks or what ??? I am worried about myself, I don’t know whats wrong with me ? was I too intimidating ? that I am so very single.

Help me please, Thank you.

#89185 Reply

Incest = fun for the whole family

Perhaps his sister is participating in the sex strike campaign and he’s upset because he isn’t getting laid anymore.

#89186 Reply

Incest = fun for the whole family

That feel when you have nobody to hookup with because your sister is participating in the sex strike and your cousin got a boyfriend.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Why this guy left me after only a first date ?
Your information:

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships