Why does the new guy I’m seeing want to take pictures of us together?

Home Forums Dating Why does the new guy I’m seeing want to take pictures of us together?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mila
    Participant

We haven’t been seeing each other for long but so far it’s been really good. I do wonder why he wants to take pictures of us together all the time. Again, we haven’t been seeing each other for long and I wonder if it is a bit too premature to be acting like this.

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi Mila,

As long as he isn’t posting those pictures to his social media, his intentions aren’t necessarily bad or even premature to him. He wants to have something that he references in moments that you aren’t around so as to make himself feel good.

Those moments are when he is at work, running errands or even at the gym. He takes a look at those pictures and is reminded of how much fun he has with you.

As long as he always asks your permission before taking the pictures, his behavior is indicative of a guy who is not only enjoying your company but also wants to savor it.

On the flip side, if he is immediately posting the pictures on social media, he is more about the image that he is conveying to his followers than about anything else. His relationship with you is too young for him to already be posting all those pictures on his social media. He is showing off. In a scenario like this, you are just a tool that further enhances his profile and nothing more.

Lost Password

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships