When he figured out i like him, he stared at me non stop

Home Forums Romance When he figured out i like him, he stared at me non stop

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luke 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jenny

Dear Question Asker,

Take a moment to help answer someone else's question. This dramatically increases the chances that your question will also get answered.

Click here to help answer someone else's question.

he heard i liked him, and started to stare at me the whole time without taking his eyes off of me. He had no expression while he was staring with his hands in his pockets. What does this mean?

#107068 Reply

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi Jenny,

He may have been staring at you nonstop without any facial expression and with his hands in his pockets because he was trying to gauge how you would react to him in the hopes of not giving away any signs that he likes you as well.

At this time, he may be wondering if what he has heard about you liking him is actually true.

He may have been staring at you because he wanted to see for himself if you would respond in any significant way that would allow him to truly determine that you like him.

He kept his face expressionless and his hands in his pockets because he wanted to be as neutral as possible.

He didn’t want to give away any signs through his facial or overall body language that he likes you back. He just wanted to observe without influencing the moment in any way.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: When he figured out i like him, he stared at me non stop
Your information:

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships