What happend?

Book A Dating Coach Forums Dating What happend?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jewels

So I’ve liked this guy since the 6th grade. And I’m in high school now and me and him just recently started talking talking and I was so happy and all of a sudden he makes a weird thing on his bio ⏳🔑
    Ike that and I said , what’s that on your bio he says nothing and changes it. So I didn’t think anything of it and eventually he started having posts saying, my future girlfriend better not do this and that. And I said who and he said obviously you. And I said oh, but funny thing is it took him almost 15 minutes to respond back to that message after he opened it!!! So I recently went to go text him a what’s up and I noticed he literally went out of his way to block me on everything. But forgot abt Snapchat so I looked at his story and there it is again my future girlfriend better not do this. And I texted, him why did you block me and then he didn’t reply and blocked me on sc. I’m thinking that he was talking to someone before me and lead me on a little bit more than he realized and didn’t want to hurt my feelings.

Jewels

Idk

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships