want her my girlfriend

Home Forums Question & Answer want her my girlfriend

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  James Pascal 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Download A Free eBook:

50 Ways To Make A Guy Miss You And Want You Back (Free eBook)

50 Ways To Get A Girl To Chase You (Free eBook)

• Author

gurpyar sandhu

i saw a girl in bank , i daily go to bank to pickup check . i was looking at her i think show know from begining. the one day she look at me , next day she smile when i was looking at her. after few day she say hi to me. whwn i was coming from bank she was looking at me continuously. next day i was waiting for her outside in parking lot but i didt say anything. next day when i enter in the bank she was laughing withe her friend at both were looking at me. but after that she start ignoing me and hiding herself , now what that means what she want ??

#89199 Reply

James Pascal

Do you have feelings for her? If yes, then talk to her. What are you waiting for? She gave you all the signal that you need to approach her. Next time you see her say, Hi, [name]. Are you free friday night? Wanna go out with me? Then pick her up, take her to a park or wherever silent, then grab some food. Start sharing stories with her. Ask questions. Get to know her. Then after assist her going home. Get her number then go on from there.

Create New TopicSearch

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: want her my girlfriend
Your information:

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships