thia girl i like broke up with her bf showed some signs but her guy friend

Home Forums Dating thia girl i like broke up with her bf showed some signs but her guy friend

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  saman salar 5 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

saman salar
    Dear Question Asker,

Take a moment to help answer someone else's question. This dramatically increases the chances that your question will also get answered.

Click here to help answer someone else's question.

a girl ilike have shown me signs like smiling and looking alot at me in the past 3-4 weeks i found out she broke up with her bf today but idk how long they broken up is it beacuse she is intrested in me and thats why she broke up with her bf? beacuse the bestfrien of her ex looks at me alot and looks angry today maybe he knows something should i ask him why he look at me alot and looks angry beacuse if she broke up just beacuse she might like me is it my foult beacuse i havent talked to her yet beacuse i still tought she had a bf idk what to do can ur make a video and explain it to me?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: thia girl i like broke up with her bf showed some signs but her guy friend
Your information:

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships