Texting crush

Home Forums Romance Texting crush

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Katarina 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dalip

Dear Question Asker,

Take a moment to help answer someone else's question. This dramatically increases the chances that your question will also get answered.

Click here to help answer someone else's question.

Hey Luke

I really like this girl, we’ve been texting on and off for months nothing deep tho. She is kinda shy. I texted her a month ago and she didn’t text me until 3 days ago opening up to me and we were having conversations about relationships and love and marriage , and it changed a little into typical daily conversations. After a good convo she left me on read but still posts on Snapchat and Instagram. I can’t lie I do text her back fast sometimes and I repeated a little and dragged conversations. Does she like me ? Should I leave her alone ?

#113058 Reply

Tom

I think you should pull away a little for a couple of days then try send her a message nothing deep or dont say why did you left me on read you’ll seems needy, just a hey or something ina couple days or even reply to one of her posts that she posted on snap or insta etc good luck

#113194 Reply

Katarina

I think she likes you, though you may have appeared a little clingy. Give her some time to decide whether she wants to keep contact with you. Maybe write a little less messages to avoid seeming desperate or something like that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Texting crush
Your information:

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships