Should I keep talking to a girl?

Home Forums Dating Should I keep talking to a girl?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alan

I’ve been texting a girl from school on instagram who I’ve seen before once or twice but never got to know. Well we were doing good he first two days but, then she started sending short answers and taking really long to respond. I don’t know what happened. So I asked if she was doing anything this week because I want to meet her in person and she said ”yes,why?” And I replied with ”I wanted to know if you wanted to go to lunch with me” I should have told her that I wanted to meet her instead of just texting her but I think it’s too late now. Our texting hasn’t ended but I don’t know what to do anymore.

Far Out

Yeah she doesn’t sound eager to spend time with you to get to know you. When a woman is interested in getting to know you she’ll fish for invitations.

I would say something along the lines of ” I’ll catch you later ” and then stop initiating texts. I think of it like when you’re at a social event and you meet someone and then tell them that it was nice meeting them, you may have exchanged contacts and then move on to talk to someone else.

Julie

Be straight up we don’t like guessing of your intentions are to be her friend then she will friendzone you if you tell her you like her or would like to get to know her more then its telling her you are interested in her. Maybe her mind is focused on school I know mine was, if she doesn’t take the offer then at least you tried.

Alan

I asked one of my friends and she said to drop her so I did. I haven’t talked to her in four days. It turns out she’s lesbian. I saw on an Instagram post she put that she has bought a pride flag that said gay teen.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships