Question on how much to see a girl in the early stage's when interest is 100%

Home Forums Dating Question on how much to see a girl in the early stage's when interest is 100%

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jamie

Ok so I was away from the country where this girl I know lives whom I was attracted too when I was here. We had a on/off type few date’s. The last date went above and beyond amazing sexually and chemistry. After that I left for several weeks and she made it clear she is highly interested in me (Did I say very clear? I mean 100% absolute). Now that I am back we are taking a date-vacation if you wanna call it that over this weekend but yet she still wants me to come over nightly to sleep over, sex,etc… Would it be killing my chances in the long run to provide more attention? I have been back for only a few days which she picked me up from the airport, stayed at her place first night, stayed at her place for several hours second day, and wants me to come over again tonight… But yet, we are leaving on a vacation (as a pair together on plane/hotel/beach/etc.) to a hotel in a 1 bed. Anyone have any suggestions what I should do? I go hot/cold on text a lot and I can tell it is working very good as well as certain things I am doing in person is sparking either attraction or sexual chemistry(I do not know, Based on the text’s I’d say its both.) Any advice??

Lost Password

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.