online dating / should i move on from falling in love like she did?

Home Forums Romance online dating / should i move on from falling in love like she did?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Noah 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Noah

Dear Question Asker,

Take a moment to help answer someone else's question. This dramatically increases the chances that your question will also get answered.

Click here to help answer someone else's question.

hi there we’ve talking for a long time and I’m really in love with this girl but i couldn’t tell her cause i was nervous and scared if i was gonna lose her cause i was like really addicted to this person but we kept throwing i love you and i miss you between now and then but we thought of it in a best friend’s way, so a few days ago she told me she got a boyfriend and i felt really sad so i decided that this is the time that i should tell her how i feel so she told le that she shared feelings with me as well and we both thought the same way we wouldn’t wanna lose each other cause we didn’t know we were into each other so she called me later and told me how she felt to but then i felt happy for the whole day but tomorrow i woke up and saw here post a picture with her boyfriend with a caption 💞xoxo💞 and i was like really sad to see that cause i thought she broke up with him and we were going to meet each other and live together so i knew there was a big misunderstanding, so i went to ask her what are we exactly, she said i love you but i got a boyfriend now, so i told her, do i need to wait, she said i really love you but i hate the fact that i do but i got a boyfriend to get over those feelings towards you, I’ve been in pain for 3 days im really in pain im really sad, im lost i don’t know what to do anymore i really love her and i don’t wanna lose her like this i don’t want it to end this way, please i need some help in my situation i would really appreciate and i really want this pain to stop thank u so much.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: online dating / should i move on from falling in love like she did?
Your information:

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships