Needs To Talk…

Book A Dating Coach Forums Dating Needs To Talk…

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by Clinton Kane.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Angel

I’ve been talking to this guy, and it’s been really amazing. We get along so well, and I’ve developed a crush on him, and it seems he feels the same way.

This morning I got a text from him saying he needed to talk to me about something, but he wanted to talk to me on the phone about it (we live 5 hours away from eachother), but because I’m an anxious person, I asked him a bit about it. I asked “Is it bad?” and he replied, “Could be, but it’s nothing against you or because of you!”

He hasn’t called yet, but I’m not surprised because he’s a busy person with university and work.

What do you think he wants to talk about? Or is this his way of saying he likes me too?

I’ll transcript the whole conversation here so you get more of a gist:

Him: Heyyy! Haha it’s all good. Sorry for the late reply. I wanted to talk to you about something. I’ll call you later today maybe.

Me: Talk about something? ….. Is it bad?

Him: It might be, but nothing against you or because of you!

Me: Can you just tell me so I’m not anxious for the rest of the day.

Him: It’s nothing serious tbh. I’ll call you for sure, busy day today. Take care

Me: Ok… Do you want to stop talking?

Him: No, not at all. Let’s stop assuming things, it’s nothing serious tbh but I just wanted to come across on a phone call instead of messaging.

What does it mean?
    Thanks!

Clinton Kane

Perhaps he is going to call you to ask you to go to a specific location so that he can meet you there and reveal to you that he is Batman 0_0

Clinton Kane

Batman

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships