My crush is so confusing

Home Forums Dating My crush is so confusing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Arania

To start off, he considers me his best friend , but he’s admitted to having “sexual feelings for me” but whenever I mention my ex , he either insults him or ends up talking about our relationship (crush) last time I did, he randomly asked me if I’ve ever liked him romantically (I didn’t answer properly) once he said something along th lines of “sometimes I just want to do something sexual , other times I want to take you to a nice restaurant and I smile when you smile” also a few days ago , we were talking and he randomly said “please pretend to be my girlfriend for 10 minutes” I said no , but then he was all like “pleeease” so I said yes. But then he just left me on read , like what was the point ???

Esi

Hmm…confusing or not, this is not the guy to desire after πŸ¦‹πŸ˜£. It will only end up in heart ache. Perhaps, I would busy myself with things to do; plans, new activities to try out, a new sport, reading, watching musicals or visiting the proms/orchestra performance or something fancy I may not have tried to do before. Focusing on developing yourself as a lady is what will make ou attractive to the right people. When you are too busy doing you, you won’t have time for confusing people like him who appear to have ulterior motives. It’s very painful to say because you appear to be a little caught up with him which is not fair on you because you are with much more than what he can offer. πŸ’πŸ’• Guard your heart πŸ¦‹

Lost Password

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.