My boyfriend still looks up his first ex-girlfriend regularly

Home Forums Question & Answer My boyfriend still looks up his first ex-girlfriend regularly

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Elin 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Download A Free eBook:

50 Ways To Make A Guy Miss You And Want You Back (Free eBook)

50 Ways To Get A Girl To Chase You (Free eBook)

• Author

Elin

Hi!

My boyfriend had a first ever ex girlfriend whom he (all according to him, I don’t know if all the facts are true) was together with for 6 months. Then they broke up because it was a long distance relationship and it therefore was hard and it was also he who broke up. A few months later he got together with another ex whom he was together with for 1,5 years but then cheated on her with me unfortunately. My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years now. And he was together with his first ever ex girlfriend for about 6-7 years ago now. Is it normal behaviour that he has been looking her up on social media pages 1 time/month every month all this time since we got together and still does to this day? Please ignore the fact that I know about that he has been and still is looking this first ever ex girlfriend up. And I would be really glad if you could help me with this question because it´s driving me a bit crazy. I don´t feel well at all about it. To me, his behaviour is just wrong and he seems addicted to his first ex-girlfriend. It makes me think that he might still have feelings for her, that he loves her more than me and so on.

Thanks in advance!

Create New TopicSearch

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: My boyfriend still looks up his first ex-girlfriend regularly
Your information:

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships