Lost…

Book A Dating Coach Forums Dating Lost…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Myles

Hi Luke,

I have a quick question.

I fell in love with a girl who had so much drama and just was unstable at times. One night we where arguing and I’ve told her before that if she wanted a relationship i’m willing to go the way. if she didn’t that’s all u had to say in the beginning, besides wasting my time. Now after that she didn’t tell me what she wanted after 2 weeks.I gave her a month to respond but she didn’t. I just told her just to delete my number and so forth and i blocked her. Not even a hour later she sends my text messages to my best-friends of are convo, Then send nudes to them right after that.

So right now Luke what should i do. Should i give her a second chance or just move on?

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi Myles,

You should move on.

She didn’t let you know whether she wanted to be in a committed relationship with you or not and sent nudes to your best friends right after you told her to delete your number.

This clearly showed that she never respected the undefined relationship that she had with you nor was she looking to commit to a proper relationship.

Giving her a second chance and letting her back into your life would only lead to more drama.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships