I will try not to make this a lecture to you guys.
Note: I am Asian studying abroad in Australia.
She is a native to Australia.
4 months back
– Met this girl in my marketing class, introduced myself, did not ask her to hang out after class
– We walked past each other during lunchtime, We made an accidental-ish eye contact 4 times subsequently, I thought that that was something
– Throughout the month, we still made that eye contact (not an accidental one) with no smile
– Finally approached her but did not ask her to hang out
A month later(new semester)
– After the class, I asked her if she was free at the weekend, she replied “Oh, I’ve already made a plan with friends” “See you in class”
– Since couple weeks ago, her friends have been looking at me (If I am not wrong).
– Last week, her friends looked at me but she pretends not to see me when I walked past them
My current plan: I will ask her on a date if I ever see her again. (It’s exam season so everyone is quite busy with their studying).