Is it possible to be so good looking to a woman that she is scared to approach you?

Home Forums Dating Is it possible to be so good looking to a woman that she is scared to approach you?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Aaron
    Participant

I don’t know if this is a thing. I just want to understand my situation better. Would a woman be too scared to approach a guy who is really good looking?

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi Aaron,

Most women aren’t comfortable approaching men, whether he is really good looking or not. Yes, the more good looking a guy is, the more intimidating it is for a woman to approach him.

But, again, most women expect the man to approach. If you are expecting this woman to approach you, you are likely going to be waiting a while.

Some women who are attracted to a guy send them cues of attraction to indicate that they are attracted to him. They then expect the man to approach them.

Good cues to look for is when she makes eye contact over and over again with you.

If she is constantly smiling at you whenever she makes eye contact.

If she is trying to get closer to where you are positioned in the hopes that you notice her.

If she starts fidgeting a lot with her clothing or jewelry every time she glances over at you or when she is close by you.

These are just some of the more popular cues of romantic interest.

You are going to have to approach this woman if you want anything to happen with her.

Lost Password

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships