I have no idea what is going on

Home Forums Dating I have no idea what is going on

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mavarilopez
    Participant

Hey Luke I would appreciate if I could get some help on this!

I have been dating this girl for 3 months, we met up multiple times in the summer and everything went perfect. We haven’t seen each other in 2 weeks but we are still texting daily. I asked her out a week ago and she said she is busy with school. I figured she isn’t just interested anymore and I should move on. But she still keeps texting me “good morning <3” and commenting on my photos with heart emojis. And this is a completely new scenario for me where I have never been before. What should I do?

Thanks.

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi Mavarilopez,

Don’t ask her out again. You have already done that. She is still texting you good morning and commenting on your photos with heart emojis because she loves the attention and wants to maintain the connection in order to keep that going.

However, she is not showing strong interest in wanting to take her relationship with you beyond the summer. She is focused on school now and unfortunately, her relationship with you has taken a backseat.

You mustn’t act desperate.

Instead, live your life to the fullest. Reduce the amount of texting you are doing. You don’t have to respond to every good morning text or heart emoji she sends. If you are no longer a priority to her, neither should she be to you.

She will sense that you are slipping away. If she truly wants to salvage the relationship, she will ask you out. Then and only then should you acknowledge her.

Lost Password

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships