I ghosted her and now I want her back?

Home Forums Dating I ghosted her and now I want her back?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Beau
    Participant

I slept with her and ghosted her soon after. We got along really well for the short time that we were getting to know each other beforehand. I now realize I made the wrong move and want her back. It’s been a month since I ghosted her. What should I do?

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi Beau,

She will be hesitant to give you another chance because you ghosted her right after sleeping with her.

If you want her back in your life, you will have to regain her trust. That requires that you don’t assume that by contacting her, the both of you should be able to simply resume from where you left off.

If she is willing to reestablish a conversation with you, you will have to focus on topics that make her believe that you truly care about her as a person without any reference to anything sexual or of that nature.

Yes, you will be in the doghouse for a while, so, flirting is a big no no.

It will take time and effort, but consistently putting the focus on her as a person in conversation may get you back in her good graces.

You will know when you are back in her good graces. She will either initiate some form of flirting with you or may give you hints that let you know that she wants to see you again.

Lost Password

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.