I ask a girl out… She rejected me… What should I do now???

Home Forums Question & Answer I ask a girl out… She rejected me… What should I do now???

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Niall 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Download A Free eBook:

50 Ways To Make A Guy Miss You And Want You Back (Free eBook)

50 Ways To Get A Girl To Chase You (Free eBook)

• Author

Jacob Honea

Hay so I got rejected yesterday but she said she liked me to but she wasn’t ready I just had the confidence to ask her out but she rejected me then a bit of an argument happened. She said she rejected me for these reasons “Cuz my parents will interrogate me…… I’m not ready….. I don’t wanna date…. id rather go in a group…. i just.. can’t”

1.)Should I still talk to her and ask her out later if I see signs that she likes me

2.)Never talk to her again and move on

3.)Try to stay friends with her

Please comment 1 2 or 3 it would really help ☺️☺️☺️

#85027 Reply

Heather

I say stay friends with her but if she seems to need space take a small step back. I wouldn’t wait on her forever but allow her some time to get her head right and things situated at home. She could truly just be stressed out at the moment. Friends can always evolve to be more but shutting her out is a sure fire way of not getting her.

#85028 Reply

Manuel

She may just want to hookup and can sense that you would want a relationship.

#85029 Reply

Niall

Hi

Create New TopicSearch

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: I ask a girl out… She rejected me… What should I do now???
Your information:

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships