How would you feel if your friends with benefits suddenly texted you weeks after breaking things off?

Home Forums Dating How would you feel if your friends with benefits suddenly texted you weeks after breaking things off?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Savannah
    Participant

I am a little stumped on how I should be feeling. My friends with benefits broke it off with me about two weeks ago and didn’t talk to me from that point on. I thought it was over. All of a sudden, after two weeks of no communication, my friends with benefits sends me a text reading, “Hey, how are you?” I just don’t know how I should be feeling at this point.

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi Savannah,

Your friends with benefits is most likely checking in on you to get a gauge on how you are feeling about them.

They thought they could handle breaking things off, but now, they are having second thoughts or are beginning to question whether that was the right decision.

If you are feeling upset about the breakup, there is a good chance that you developed feelings for your friends with benefits at some point in time during the relationship.

You should take a moment to ask yourself about whether a friends with benefits relationship is still something that you are interested in. If it isn’t, it would be best for you to let this person know.

This way, they can assess where they stand in terms of wanting something more. The both of you need to be on the same page.

Lost Password

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.