how to approach her

Home Forums Question & Answer how to approach her

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Caleb 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Download A Free eBook:

50 Ways To Make A Guy Miss You And Want You Back (Free eBook)

50 Ways To Get A Girl To Chase You (Free eBook)

• Author

Nick McKinney

You see I like a girl in my college class and I tend to catch myself to turn around and look she and if she she me she will smile back. I don’t know if she likes me, but what it the best way to tell a girl you like her or to ask if she has a boyfriend or she is seeing someone?

#87407 Reply

Caleb

Does she already know you? If not then, this is your chance to introduce yourself to her. Whenever in class sit beside her if possible. Then just talk to her. Don’t put filter in the way you speak. Just say whatever you want to say. Maintain this friendly vibe for 2 weeks if you meet daily. Then, once you’re already kinda close with her. Ask her out after class. Grab some food or drink. Then, continue to chat with her. Slowly gain information about her. You don’t need to rush to process. Savor it while it last. If she declined to your invitation to go out, know her reason.

After some time, ask her out again. If she continuously reject your invitation to go out, then it means that:

A. She already has a boyfriend.
    B. She’s not interested.

If that happens, then move on.

Create New TopicSearch

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: how to approach her
Your information:

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships