How do I get a military guy to open up to me more?

Home Forums Dating How do I get a military guy to open up to me more?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ms. Perez

Dear Luke,

For a while, I’ve been dating this guy who is a former army infantryman who went to war. I notice that he has trouble opening up to me about his overall feelings in general and doesn’t seem to tell me much about his childhood. Just recently, he told me that he is in love with me for the first time ever, which came as a shocker to me, because he had never once verbally expressed how he felt about me all this time we have been dating. I understand that going to war is a very traumatic experience and I don’t expect him to tell me anything about the war, but I’m just wondering if his past experiences may have caused him to develop this protective barrier over the years that prevent him from opening up and trusting? Or is it just that he doesn’t feel like opening up to me for some other reason? How else can I get a guy like this to open up more?

Izzy

Ms. Perez

Hi I am Izzy by the way he could be thinking it not the time to tork and he coded have a girlfriend all must me a Shy boy and he could like you all could be a not good boy.

Lost Password

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.