How do I break up with her even though I care about her in slightest way?

Home Forums Question & Answer How do I break up with her even though I care about her in slightest way?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anthony D 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Download A Free eBook:

50 Ways To Make A Guy Miss You And Want You Back (Free eBook)

50 Ways To Get A Girl To Chase You (Free eBook)

• Author

Anthony D

Hello,
    so my question is how do I break up with my girlfriend(8 months). We went to separate colleges and saw each other once a week the first semester but the second semester we didn’t see each other more than five times. We fought a lot, I mean a lot and that was a big reason why we didn’t see each other. I’m 21 and I don’t want this stress in my life. She is beyond a drama queen(19 years old) and I think it is time to part ways. Things have not been going well for a while and she is being rude to me and dropped everything i got her at my house and said she didn’t wanna hear my voice again. I know she says stuff she doesn’t mean but i think this is my chance to finally end things. Im not sure if we are broken up or not so how do i do this. Call her up? What is your advice?
    Thank you!

Create New TopicSearch

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: How do I break up with her even though I care about her in slightest way?
Your information:

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships