Guys

Home Forums Question & Answer Guys

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jasmin 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Raychatu Sanfo
    Best Dating Sites
    eHarmony - Get Started On The #1 Trusted Dating Site
    Elite Singles - Meet Like-Minded Professionals
    Christian Cafe - Christian Singles Want To Meet You
    Jdate - Find Local Jewish Singles Near You
    Sugar Daddie - Date A Millionaire Today
    More

What does
    it mean when a guy calls you very interesting

#106646 Reply

Luke
    Keymaster
    Best Dating Sites
    More

Hi Raychatu,

It depends on the context.

If a guy calls you very interesting after engaging in a long and detailed conversation with you, he may be implying that he is intrigued by you as a person and would like to learn more about you.

If a guy calls you very interesting without having had a long and detailed conversation with you beforehand, he may be implying that there is something about you in particular that has captured his attention.

However, he may only be interested in this particular aspect and nothing more.

This means that he may or may not care to learn more about this particular aspect about you in the future.

Being that it is only one aspect, this may not be enough to make him feel compelled to try to learn more about you in the future.

It is typically best when a guy calls you very interesting after having had a long and detailed conversation with you.

This is when you will have the best chance that he will actually start trying to get to know you as time goes on.

#106657 Reply

Jasmin
    Best Dating Sites
    More

Hello i need help asap. This guy friend of mine, Basically i asked him if he wanted to study together and he said that he is not looking for a relationship. I said to him why would i think like that and i didnt want to tell him how i felt about him but he wanted to know. i said its long and then he was like he thinks we shouldn’t speak. And then i went into deep saying he always makes me feel happy, encouraged me to do well and then he said yeah thanks and previously asked me before to go for a bite either lunch but now he said to me that he is not up for linking either seeing each other and blocked me. My brother asked him why did he do that to me and said it was his decision, i told my brother that i will respect his space and wished him good luck on passing his re take exams and then he said thank you. My brother suggested that he should talk it out with me and he said ‘not now’ what does that even mean, but he didn’t say that to me? After one week later, my brother told me that he blocked him as well. What is this situation. What does this even mean. What does he mean not now and why didnt he say that to me but he did to my brother, will he come back eventually or he said it to make me feel happy and not come back??!!! Please help ASAPPPP

#106658 Reply

Luke
    Keymaster
    Best Dating Sites
    More

Hi Jasmin,

He may have told your brother “not now” after your brother suggested talking it out with you because he didn’t want your brother to keep trying to get him to talk to you.

He didn’t say that to you directly because he was worried that you would ask him further questions about his decision and he didn’t want to have to explain himself to you.

He may have blocked your brother as well because he is worried that your brother will keep asking him to talk to you.

It is unlikely that he will come back eventually.

He didn’t say “not now” to make you happy. He said it because he just doesn’t want to have to explain himself and is hoping that in time, both you and your brother will give up on waiting on him to talk to you.

#106662 Reply

Jasmin
    Best Dating Sites
    More

He asked me to go for a bite either lunch. He basically told me that he is not looking for a relationship when i asked him if he wanted to study together. I expressed my feelings and saidi only see him as a good friend, but said he thinks ‘we should not speak’!!??

#106671 Reply

Luke
    Keymaster
    Best Dating Sites
    More

Hi Jasmin,

Even though you told him that you only see him as a good friend, he may not believe it.

He feels that if he were to study together with you, you could misread this as a sign that he likes you and wants to be in a relationship with you.

He may have told you, “We should not speak,” because he may be fearful that the more he talks to you, the more you will like him and expect him to court you.

#106677 Reply

Jasmin
    Best Dating Sites
    More

So why he happy to give his insta account also he requested me to follow? When he asked me to go out to have lunch either for a bite and i said no at first, he was sad, but then i felt bad and as a good friend i said yes and that we can go out together to eat and he was happy by
    saying ‘really’ so then why ask me to eat together in the first place. Will he eventually come back after his exams?

#106681 Reply

Luke
    Keymaster
    Best Dating Sites
    More

Hi Jasmin,

If he requested that you follow him on Instagram, then he may have some fondness for you as a person.

He may not have that many followers on Instagram and inviting you to be a follower may also be a way for him to boost his ego.

He may have asked to eat together because perhaps there is a part of him that realizes that he doesn’t mind interacting with you when it is on his terms.

In other words, if he were to invite you to lunch, he would have control over that invite. He can do it at a time of his choosing.

This is different from having you study with him. When he is studying, he may not want any distractions. He may just want to focus on studying.

If he has gone as far as requesting that you follow him on Instagram and invited you to lunch, there is a good chance that he will come back after his exams.

However, if he does, it will most likely be in a manner that he controls.

In other words, he would want to interact with you when he feels the need to. This may come in the form of sporadic invites to lunch or sporadic messages on Instagram.

#106854 Reply

Jasmin
    Best Dating Sites
    More

I just want to know if its worth me waiting unless he is waiting for me to confess my feelings to him? But why did not say that he will sort it out with me instead telling it to my brother. There are two different responses from this situation. And if i message from my friends account would he block me or understand why i am messaging from my friends account.

#106863 Reply

Luke
    Keymaster
    Best Dating Sites
    More

Hi Jasmin,

It is up to you if you want to wait on him. You are the only one who knows how much time you can devote to waiting on him.

He would rather talk to your brother about sorting it out because he believes that your brother would be an easier person to talk to about it. He fears that telling you that he will sort it out with you would only lead to more questions from you that he would rather not answer.

He would probably not be happy if you were to message him from your friend’s account. If anything, that would further encourage him to avoid having an honest conversation with you about sorting things out.

He may not go as far as to block you if you were to send him a message from your friend’s account. However, it would most likely annoy him and make him feel less inclined to be more honest with you about his feelings.

#106865 Reply

Jasmin
    Best Dating Sites
    More

But he has blocked me. I just dont know what to do with this situation? He said to my brother ‘not now’ but why won’t he tell me. Will he come back or just leave this situation….

#106869 Reply

Jasmin
    Best Dating Sites
    More

He said to my brother ‘not now’ you cant just say something and not do it! unless he does come back and talk to me? I want to tell him i like him, but because he made it clear he is not looking for a relationship, proberly he does not like me????

#106892 Reply

Jasmin
    Best Dating Sites
    More

If not from my friends account, can i make another account and confess how i feel about him? That way i am just telling him in person and not from my friends account. I do feel like it is worth waiting becuase my guts tell or not, but i will be hurt if he lied to my brother about sorting it out ‘but not now’

#106893 Reply

Jasmin
    Best Dating Sites
    More

I want to make another account but i dont know if he will block me? Do you think i should wait for him to come to me or just message him and ask how he is on another account

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To: Guys
Your information:

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships