Girl I'm dating is also dating a coworker I see daily

Home Forums Question & Answer Girl I'm dating is also dating a coworker I see daily

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Soy Boy 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Download A Free eBook:

50 Ways To Make A Guy Miss You And Want You Back (Free eBook)

50 Ways To Get A Girl To Chase You (Free eBook)

• Author

JN

This girl and I have been seeing eachother for about 4 months. When we started talking I knew there was another guy but she said it was nothing serious. As time has gone on we both have caught feelings for eachother but shes afraid to get attached to me and let this other guy go. When I asked her about it she told me I was the better choice but he was the safer choice. I’ve tried to back away a few times but everytime I do that she tries even harder to be with me,(spends more time with me, give me more attention, etc). I’m not sure what to do she wants us both but the more I see them together the more jealous I get. We have slept together numerous times and have gone on a few dates. Should I continue to pursue her or should I let her go?

#85061 Reply

Soy Boy

You have to be better. Work on yourself so that she wants to date you exclusively. Invest as much as you can into her because she deserves it.

She deserves to be loved. She’s a strong independent woman so treat her with respect. Work on resolving your issues such as your jealousy and toxic masculinity.

Be a better man :)

Create New TopicSearch

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Girl I'm dating is also dating a coworker I see daily
Your information:

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships