Confusion

Home Forums Dating Confusion

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ariana jones

Hey, so I was with this guy for about 9 months. We were never official or anything because he was always unsure but always treated me like I was his gf. I met his friends and almost his family. I didn’t meet them because we were mad when the time had came. We both really liked each and would talk every day unless we were mad. One day I found out he had blocked me on snapchat when we were still good and he started acting funny. Later on that same day I saw a video that my friend got from his snap kissing another girl on a double date they had gone to. When I confronted him about through text he never answered or contacted me. I called he still didn’t answer. When we did finally talk after like a month, he claimed that he was drunk and isn’t seeing her. He said that night was the last time he saw her, but I didn’t believe him. I told him I missed him and still wanted to be with him. He said I deserved better but if that’s what I want he was willing to fix things. I asked him multiple times if he was sure he wanted to be with me and he said yes. We were good again for a few weeks and had plans to go out on dates but then he got distant. He said he would call but didn’t and when I called and texted he ignored me. He blocked me on all social media, even the one he asked me to download so we could talk. It has been about 2 months now and I still haven’t heard from him. I’m always tempted to contact him because I miss him but I constantly have to stop myself and it hurts really bad because I feel like I have noone to talk to abymore. I never slept with him during our time together because we wasn’t official and he was confused so I don’t know if that had anything to do with it. Please help.

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi Ariana,

This guy doesn’t care about you and he doesn’t want to be with you.

He told you that you deserved better when you told him that you still wanted to be with him. Which means that he already knew that he would not be a trustworthy partner to have.

He kissed another girl behind your back while on a double date.

The both of you were in this relationship for 9 months and he never made it official. He should have known within 9 months if you are the girl he wants to be in an exclusive relationship with. That is more than enough time for his so called confusion to clear.

Even though you asked him multiple times if he wanted to be with you and he said yes, his later actions would reveal that he wasn’t being truthful. He never followed through with the plans to go out on a date and he became distant. He even ignored you when you called him and texted him later on. These are not the signs of a guy who really wants to be with you.

I know that you really like this guy but he just doesn’t feel the same way about you and he has shown you that repeatedly through his actions.

He has now blocked you on all social media which means that he is hoping that you get the hint that he doesn’t want to be with you.

It is best for you to take the hint and move on.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Luke.
Lost Password

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.