Clearly we have chemistry, but we have a lot of distance between us.

Home Forums Question & Answer Clearly we have chemistry, but we have a lot of distance between us.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mathew 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Download A Free eBook:

50 Ways To Make A Guy Miss You And Want You Back (Free eBook)

50 Ways To Get A Girl To Chase You (Free eBook)

• Author

Mathew

I reconnected with a close friend of mine from high school and we have been texting for about a year and a halfback now. I would always start the conversations with texts but she would get really interested and go in detail with her self but not too into detail. She would also carry the conversation by asking me a question or two as well. As I said, I start these conversations once every month and a half and a couple of times I would call her and she would really enjoy herself. Laughing, asking questions, talking about her life, etc. however, she is a nurse so when I mentioned I would come up to see her (yes long distance) she didn’t give me her schedule and I eventually canceled my trip because I didn’t hear back from her or other friends in time to effectively plan the trip. Should I stay in touch with her in hopes that, if and when I have the money, I could move up there and be with her? Should I move on? What should I do?

Create New TopicSearch

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Clearly we have chemistry, but we have a lot of distance between us.
Your information:

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships