Can a shorter man date a taller girl? Does height matter?

Home Forums Dating Can a shorter man date a taller girl? Does height matter?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Isaiah
    Participant

There is a girl I’m interested in who’s slightly taller than me at 5’10”. I am 5’9″.

Our relationship is quite close but she did tell me that her ideal preference for a partner would be someone taller or as tall as she is. She did say that it wasn’t a must though.

Do I have a chance with her? Is there something I can do to make up for my height?

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi Isaiah,

Of course you have a chance with her. You are only slightly less taller than she is and she did tell you that a partner who is taller than her or the same height isn’t a must.

There is no need to come up with some kind of strategy to overcome the height issue. That could actually work against you because she will notice that you are trying to overcompensate. This could easily make you look like you are insecure or lack confidence.

Instead, focus on showing her your dynamic personality and make sure you let your intentions be known by asking her out and taking the opportunity to flirt with her when appropriate. If she enjoys her time with you, she will come to like you and your height won’t be a factor.

Lost Password

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.