Breadcrumbing, but doesn't want friendship to end?

Home Forums Relationships Breadcrumbing, but doesn't want friendship to end?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sam 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Askar

Dear Question Asker,

Take a moment to help answer someone else's question. This dramatically increases the chances that your question will also get answered.

Click here to help answer someone else's question.

I have known this guy for 4 months now. We met and I relocated to a different city shortly after. We chat everyday, but he doesn’t want to be in a relationship. When I threaten to leave the friendship he gets angry/ignores me. It’s hard for me to be friends with him as I have feelings, but I can’t be untrue to myself. We have made out twice now.What do I do? I have threatened to leave about twenty times now, and he gets upset every time. Please help as I feel he is breadcrumbing..

#114140 Reply

Chris

I’m going through the same thing… crazy I don’t know what to do it is energy draining and I wish I could turn off my feelings

#114144 Reply

Sam

I feel you can keep the friendship but with boundaries. Tell him or not, your wish. But to be true to yourself, have ways to communicate where you’d have the power in your hand. For eg, if he calls and you don’t wanna talk, you can just say I’m busy lets talk later. When you do that a couple of times, he should get the cue. If not, then he may ask why you are being so distant and when that happens you can just say you’re building up a life for yourself and you’re just busy in that process.

I’m no expert but this is better than him breadcrumbing you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Breadcrumbing, but doesn't want friendship to end?
Your information:

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships