A year staring but still cold when i say hi!

Home Forums Relationships A year staring but still cold when i say hi!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sam 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Sam

Dear Question Asker,

Take a moment to help answer someone else's question. This dramatically increases the chances that your question will also get answered.

Click here to help answer someone else's question.

HELLO, SOO I BEEN HERE BEFORE LOL! I ASKED YOU SOME QUESTIONS AND YOU ARE AMAZING CUZ YOU RESPOND TO ME EVERY TIME, AND … I’M BACK LOL. SO THERE’S THIS MAN (WHO’S 11 YEARS OLDER THEN ME) WHO KEEPS POPPING UP EVERYDAY SAME HOUR SAME PLACE AND KEEPS PASSING JUST BY ME AND STARES A LOT WHEN I’M NOT STARING, BUT IGNORES WHEN OUR EYES MEET OR SOMETIMES SAYS HI BUT IN A COLD WAY THAT I DON’T LIKE HONESTLY, HOWEVER EVERYTIME I SAY I COULD BE WRONG THERE’S NOTHING TO BE SUSPICIOUS ABOUT, I FIND THE MAN IN OTHER PLACES I GO EVERYDAY A PLACE THAT I DON’T THINK HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE (FOR EXEMPLE .. FOUND HIM IN MY FRIEND’S NEIGHBORHOOD AFTER HE NOTICED ME WENT IN THAT DIRECTION EVEN KNOW I FOUND HIM ALONE TALKING THRU THE PHONE … AND BTW HE’S ALWAYS ALONE WHEN HE PASS BY ME), THIS SITUATION HAS LASTED FOR TOO LONG FOR ME (A YEAR EXACTLY, DIDN’T SEE HIM FOR TWO MONTHS OR MORE BECAUSE OF THE QUARANTINE BUT THEN SAW HIM AGAIN AND THAT HAPPENED), I FIND MYSELF OVERTHINKING ABOUT IT A LOT! SO HOW CAN APPROACH OR COMMUNICATE WITH THIS MAN? I DON’T WANT TO GET THE SAME RESPONSE AS LAST TIME! (PLUS I ONCE SENT AN INVITATION ON FACEBOOK TO TALK AND UNDERSTAND, HE DID NOT DELETE THE INVITATION HOWEVER HE DID REMOVE THE INVITATIONS OPTION COMPLETELY … SOOOO HOW CAN I MAKE HIM TALK OR APPROACH ME ? CUZ I’M GETTING TIRED HONESTLY

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: A year staring but still cold when i say hi!
Your information:

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships