Reply To: is my fiance worth waiting for when he changed his mind? Live in first instead?

Home Forums Dating is my fiance worth waiting for when he changed his mind? Live in first instead? Reply To: is my fiance worth waiting for when he changed his mind? Live in first instead?

Lea

Yeah, I know, this is complicated. And life is much easier when its simple. Technology, social media at one point makes things easier but at the same time makes everything a whole lot complicated.

I was never married and when I do, I want to do it for the right reason and more importantly, mutual decision.

What you said last made sense. We are just hanging out and not building a future. its so easy to just live by the day. No complications and no responsibilities. But at the same time, no future.

Thank you. Its nice to know male perspective as that opens girls mind with what maybe the other side of the story is. I said maybe because we all act and decide based on our maturity level, intelligence and personality. But men has something in common that somehow makes them respond/ react all the same – instinct or whatever you got from our caveman incestors.

I remember telling myself, “If you have to ask, then you generally know the answer, you just don’t want to admit to it.” Its a battle between intuition and ego (yes, the struggle is real)

Its so easy to feel excited. Talk about it. But that happens when both are feeling good. But when things are not, talk stops. Its ok actually provided that there are actions being made to make those talks into reality. Guess it doesnt matter now whether there’s a third party or none. It maybe true that he is not talking no anybody. Bec what he wants probably may just be female attention.

So now, my HEART is saying to just enjoy the moment. One day at a time. What we have will soon evolve.
EGO: remove stress that can pull me down. Why invest on something you are not sure worth investing for? Why settle for someone who is not sure. – All women need a man who knows exactly how he feels about his girl and doesn’t question whether or not she’s the one for him. If he doesn’t know what he wants, it’s because he has yet to find it. — I told him that and said thats where my fear is coming from. “Search is not over”. His answer was, self fulfilling prophecy if I dont stop thinking that way. (By that way I mean the fears)

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships