Reply To: is my fiance worth waiting for when he changed his mind? Live in first instead?

Home Forums Dating is my fiance worth waiting for when he changed his mind? Live in first instead? Reply To: is my fiance worth waiting for when he changed his mind? Live in first instead?

Fractal

What did you get yourself into D: … Yeah when you travel a lot you can get yourself in such situations. Going to a land new to you, bonding with someone and then….. Well you’re finding out right now.

The internet and ease of travel makes dating weird. They have added layers of complications. It’s evident when you speak with people who were born long before the internet. They still have this notion of dating being simple.

Some things are still simple… I think….. Perhaps it still can be simple.

I don’t know Lea. But discussion is fun 😀

Ok so from a practical point of view if you two were decided on being life partners it would make more sense to get married. That way the whole visa situation will be easier… Your voice of reason probably already told you that since you don’t want to leave your life inorder to just “try it out”.

It sounds like you two were hanging out and not necessarily building a life together. But what do I know 0_o

Thanks for sharing your story Lea. Talk to Luke on Skype …. He has a soothing voice lol

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships