Reply To: Why do I keep attracting poor-quality guys?

Home Forums Dating Why do I keep attracting poor-quality guys? Reply To: Why do I keep attracting poor-quality guys?

Luke
Keymaster

Hi Elle,

You don’t have to be the opposite of what you are in order to attract what you want and it is not just bad luck.

What you can do is first and foremost, truly ask yourself what kind of guy you want to attract. Be absolutely clear about him.

What does he look like? What are his characteristics?

Now, in order to attract this kind of guy into your life, you don’t only need to expose yourself to as many people as possible but you should expose yourself to the right kind of people.

Where do you see the guy that you imagine being with hanging out? What are his hobbies? What courses does he support and partake in? Where would someone like him visit on a weekend or on a vacation? Where would someone like him go to in order to grow as a person or further his professional or academic career?

You have really got to sit down and think this through.

These are the places that you will need to expose yourself.

Again, it is not just about exposing yourself to as many people as possible, but doing so around the right kind of people.

You will not necessarily meet him on the first try. But if you are consistent with this, you will attract the right kind of guy into your life.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Luke.

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships