Reply To: Cold and Distant for more than a week. Are we breaking up?

Home Forums Dating Cold and Distant for more than a week. Are we breaking up? Reply To: Cold and Distant for more than a week. Are we breaking up?

Reba

Hi there Dating Logic,

I have met my boyfriend over the weekends and we talked about our relationship. He said he is willing to give the relationship another try. He still cares and loves me very much as I observed his actions and loving gestures towards me. I was unwell, so he cooked for me and also assured me that i will always be the most beautiful girl in his eyes. He also said he misses me very much and loves me. (tearing as he spoke)

However, he shared with me yesterday that he still feels inadequate in giving me the ultimate happiness I deserve. Apparently, his family may require him to take over the family’s business in the future and he is afraid he may have to travel often and therefore unable to give me the care and commitment he thinks i deserve.

He still cares very much for me but is still behaving a little withdrawn. I am confused and unsure of what is our relationship status now..

I will be going for an operation later this year, and he said, “I will be with you. you are not going to be alone and I am gonna take care of you.” But when I asked if I am still his baby girl, he avoided, saying, “let’s focus on your health and don’t worry about that first.”

Kindly enlighten me. Thank you so much, Dating logic.

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships