Reply To: I am always alone, does it sound like I’m the problem?

Home Forums Dating I am always alone, does it sound like I’m the problem? Reply To: I am always alone, does it sound like I’m the problem?

Luke
Keymaster

Hi Danielle,

You may not intend to hurt others.

However, it is more so about perception than anything else.

When you stay to yourself at work, coworkers may perceive this kind of behavior in a negative way.

It is not common to encounter people that dislike you for no reason.

There is almost always a reason.

They aren’t always valid.

Sometimes, the reason is just the way you look physically or how you dress.

That alone could make people dislike you.

Sometimes, it could be your status or lack there of.

Sometimes, it could be the way you talk or certain mannerisms that you have.

Unfortunately, people tend to judge others.

Being that you stay to yourself, whatever negative judgments that they may have about you will most likely persist, partly because you haven’t made any effort to interact with them and in so doing, show them a side to you that they were unaware of.

Sometimes, all it takes to make a friend is to acknowledge that person and ask them how their day is going.

If you get into the habit of doing this, you may start making friends sooner and easier than you could have imagined.

It may seem as though everyone else has close friendships and romantic relationships come easily to them.

However, before they made these friendships and romantic relationships, they put out the effort to talk and get to know these people.

Friendships and romantic relationships don’t just magically happen.

People put out the effort to establish these kind of relationships and have to keep on putting out the effort to maintain them.

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships