Reply To: How should I read this guy's approach ?

Home Forums Dating How should I read this guy's approach ? Reply To: How should I read this guy's approach ?

Radwa

Hi Luke,

so now the situation is the same but the approach is repetitive as in liking photos and commenting and all of that. But one time he commented on a story of mine and we had a longer talk than usual asking more about me and what my job is about and so on giving me positive feedback and a general boost. The next day he popped again to our chat asking if I was going to that specific party as he saw me in the interested people list on facebook so he said I thought if you were to come I would see you as he was going with his work buddies. How to interpret that ? Does he want us to become closer friends or more ?

generally he is more active on social media than before so you could be right that he is just exploring just for fun.

But I dont know how to react as I am not really 100% attracted but still intrigued by the approach and want to know more what’s that about. Since that day he didnt send me again although I reply with excitement and I’m nice to him so I’m not pushing him away or anything. Are these mixed signals or is it just normal chatting ?! I’m a bit confused what to think. I feel like he talks to me when he gets the chance but he doesnt approach me on his own its always after a story or a certain post. Could he be shy ? or what ? Shoud I approach him as well to pull him back or just leave it as it is ?

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships