Reply To: How to differentiate Player and Serious Guy

Home Forums Dating How to differentiate Player and Serious Guy Reply To: How to differentiate Player and Serious Guy

JJ

Thank you for the reply, Luke.
Why is it that I only attract guys that are looking for fun? I’ve used dating apps although I didn’t have high hopes but I still gave it a shot and sure enough, it was just endless messages from guys looking for fun, some even quite extreme. I even get these messages after indicating I’m looking for something serious in my bio, so I eventually gave up.
And in reality, I’ve noticed that I only attract guys that want to hook up as well. It seems guys only like me or are nice to me in a creepy/perv way. I can see it in their eyes, constant staring. And even experienced someone asking for sexual favors. It’s extremely overwhelming and discouraging as it makes me feel like there is something wrong with me or that I’m not worthy of a genuine, committed relationship, which is what I’ve been and am looknng for all along. I know that these guys don’t even genuinely find me attractive; it’s just men’s nature in fantasizing and lusting over women I guess, so I’m not gonna feel “happy” about being favored this way. Is there a way I can attract a genuine, mature, wholesome man instead of dealing with this mess? I would appreciate your insight.

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships