Reply To: He told his friends that I’m bad af but he don’t look at me

Home Forums Dating He told his friends that I’m bad af but he don’t look at me Reply To: He told his friends that I’m bad af but he don’t look at me

Luke
Keymaster

Hi Valeria,

He may have told his friend that you are bad af and cute because he really does believe that.

He has only been with his current girlfriend for 2 weeks.

This is a relatively short time frame and he may not be in love or emotionally attached to her yet.

He may be trying to get closer to your group of friends as well as yourself but won’t look you in the eye and avoids talking to you because he is not sure about how to go about handling this particular situation.

On the one hand, he is getting closer because he is tempted to talk to you.

On the other hand, he is avoiding eye contact because he doesn’t want to put himself in a situation where he is trying to talk to two girls at once.

One being his actual girlfriend of 2 weeks and the other being you.

There is a chance that he is getting closer to your group of friends so as to gather up more information about you and what you are like.

If he gathers enough information over time and he likes what he hears, he may find it impossible to avoid looking at you or trying to talk to you.

So, if you actually have a good reputation by your friends, it may not be long before you notice him beginning to look in your direction and eventually trying to open up a conversation with you.

Making Logical Sense Of Dating And Relationships