We broke up suddenly but now I’m confused

Home Forums Question & Answer We broke up suddenly but now I’m confused

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mariar123 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Greer

Hey! So my boyfriend and I broke up one night after hanging out all day and it being totally awesome. He said out of now where it’s because I won’t let him hang out with his friends. I had never heard this before and it was very sudden and unexpected.
    He says he loves me and misses me but needs space for now. What do I do?????

Book A Consultation

Phone - 60 Minute/45 Minute/30 Minute

Skype - 60 Minute/45 Minute/30 Minute

Email - Email Session

#78143 Reply

Kaye

Well do you let him hang out with his friends? It’s weird that it was so random. I would try to give him space for a few days and then reach out and just ask him to help you understand. Then you can ask him why he never mentioned it and why he did it after the good day you had. Make sure you come off calmly and just as genuinely curious and wanting to know for your sake, not to try to manipulate him to getting back with you. Hopefully that will help you get some clarity on what to do next. Good luck!

#78144 Reply

mariar123

plz help me too my post is the crush one about 1 hour ago
    so i think he just wants his space for a little while but I also believe that maybe some of his friends complained to him about not hanging out enough with then because he was with you instead
    even thi it may not even be true, fruends tend to do such things as they feel left out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: We broke up suddenly but now I’m confused
Your information: