My boyfriend blocked me and cut my off completely, does he want to end it?

Home Forums Q&A My boyfriend blocked me and cut my off completely, does he want to end it?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luke 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Angela

My long distance boyfriend of 6 months, suddenly blocked me on Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook. I sent him a message a few days ago saying hi, he read it then blocked me. He is also sent him a text message and he ignored it. Is the relationship over?

#54847 Reply

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi Angela,

It’s unlikely that the relationship is over as long as you don’t continue incessantly trying to contact him.

If you keep sending him texts or trying to reach out to him in some way, you will only prolong what he is doing now.

He may have come to a point where he is uncertain about the direction of the relationship or he is irritated about something in the relationship that hasn’t been addressed.

As long as you leave him alone and you don’t try to contact him in anyway, he will cool off and unblock you. He will reach out.

Again, you mustn’t try to contact him in anyway from here on out.

This gives you the best shot at keeping this period of being cut off completely by him as brief as possible.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: My boyfriend blocked me and cut my off completely, does he want to end it?
Your information: