friends with benefits

Home Forums Q&A friends with benefits

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Elle 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

shania

Hi,
    I have been dating with this guy for a year. We started as friends then we end up sleeping. At first he said he was ready for a relationship from his past breakup then he said he doesn’t want commitment because of losing his freedom.
    He told me that we are not exclusive and I can sleep with another man. But when he saw me talking to another man, he gets jealous. He was very protective.He treated me like his own girlfriend. We call each other pet names. He is sweet and we see each other once or twice a week. We do go out not just eat out. He is also seeing another woman older than him. He just want physical.He is a bit controlling and manipulative.
    He does things when he dislikes something. He wants me to act a specific way and follow him. If he feels I am not true with my word, he will ignore or give me a cold shoulder. He blocks me from social media.
    Sometimes he calls me names. When I am doing good, he will reward me. I confessed to him that I love him but he said he does not love me. I have accepted that and I want to keep our friendship but he still demands me to follow his expectations and ignore me. How should I handle him? I care so much about him. I don’t know what else to do because I don’t want give up our relationship. Should I wait till he contact me?
    He told me he cares so much about me but I don’t mean to provoke him. I end up making him mad.

#54620 Reply

shania

I forgot to mention that he is nicer to the other woman he is sleeping with. In fact he admires her for her success,being good sexually and confidence. He never told the woman that they aren’t exclusive. She introduced her to his friends but not me. I do not know if he is truthful to me or not.

#55006 Reply

shania

Hi Luke,

I need your advice. Thank you.

#55007 Reply

Elle

I’m no relationship expert, but it does sounds like he’s emotionally abusing you, using you, and wants to feel powerful by controlling/manipulating you. I would run as fast as I could from this guy before he causes any more psychological damage. You deserve better and you can definitely find somebody else.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: friends with benefits
Your information: